Saturday 30 April 2011

The Black Hole -Comic Store-


As I posted before, I did a college project in the form of a collective blog.

I visited one of the only independent comic books stores I know of, at all.

I took photos, spoke to the intimidating owner and in the end, we didn’t do a post on it.

But today, I am!

Located in Dundee this little comic book gem apart, from having a HUGE a range of comics, it has a massive selection of records, videos and cassettes. If you’re searching for these things, it’s your best bet, as DVD’s and CD’s are causing the extinction of classic media.

It’s a bit of an intimidating place at first. You enter the store and are hit with utter silence and a man just sitting, staring at you behind a counter. I have never been greeted by him, though I have purchased many a time. He’s not mean, rude or nasty. He just doesn’t care!

Here are the photos:

It always looks closed, because the grates are always up.


This takes up the whole store floor.





  
Yes, that heater is such a fire hazard!
Don't be intimidated, check it out if your in Dundee!

No comments:

Post a Comment