Saturday 30 April 2011

RARA & Quirky Dundee


I got into blogging due to a college project. I was part of a collective blog with a randomly selected group of girls that were doing my course, which was HNC textiles.

Our blog was called Quirky Dundee, which was partly my idea as I’m not from Dundee and brought into perspective the idea of Dundee’s fun, vibrant personality as from outsider’s point of view. Quirky Dundee Blog

One location we visited was a fun, lively vintage store called RARA, which will be done up later this year to have a library in the back made up of donated university graduates sketchbooks. Which is a brilliant idea for people to refer to, to help them understand how to set out a sketchbook at a higher level, as getting started can be such a nightmare!

The store is a mesh of beautiful things, for anyone and everyone. The owner is also chatty, friendly and a sweetheart.

Here are some photos I took: 

Front of Store (its closed on Mondays)





Retro Record!



Super old TV has  a playstaion hooked too it, incase the staff get bored!

Pretty Things, Pretty Bling!

I want this cabanit!




No comments:

Post a Comment